Our History

Bethany Memorial Chapel was established 1982. It is constructed on one level,with a large chapel that will seat 250 people and 50 in the family room. The funeral home has three large state rooms and a lounge  It has a drive through garage for the family to load and unload out of the weather.

In 1977 the Stoklasa Funeral Home in Cainsville , Missouri was purchase from E.J. Stoklasa. Mr. Stoklasa had operated the funeral home since 1934.  Built in 1900 as a residence and practice of Dr. Nally.The four story building has been a landmark in Cainsville for over 100 years.

In 1982 the Provin-Slaughter Funeral in Ridgeway, Missouri was purchased from Gene and Ellen Provin.  Dick and Alan Polley joined Bill in the funeral home ownership in 1995. They purchased the Farmers Bank building in 1995. The newly remodeled funeral home open in 1996 under the new name of Polley- Slaughter-Polley Memorial Chapel Funeral Home. Dick passsed away in September of 2000. Alan retired in 2009.  Bill operates the funeral home under the name of Ridgeway Memorial Chapel Funeral Home.



 BETHANY MEMORIAL CHAPEL FUNERAL HOME 
                      1000 N. 25th St.
                      Hwy 69 North
                      Bethany, Missouri 64424
                      660-425-2266
                      bmc@grm.net